Professional or Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance
Because you provide a professional service, claims may arise due to your failure to render those services properly, resulting in suit against you or your business. This coverage would provide protection in the event you are held liable for damages due to your error of those provided services.
We can provide professional liability coverage for claims arising as a result of alleged negligence, dishonesty, errors or omissions while performing or rendering professional services.
Why Do I Need Professional Liability Insurance?
Your business provides a highly specialized service that many of your clients don’t fully understand. At the same time, the projects you work on are highly sensitive and critically important to your client’s business. But you’re only human. If your error or omission results in loss of client data or a software or system failure, or if you fail to properly perform your duties, your client may be left unable to operate their business. This risk opens you up to litigation.
Classes Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Assisted Living
- Construction Managers
- Community Associations
- Corporate D&O
- Event Planners
- Home Heath Care
- Management Consultants
- Misc E&O
- Non-Profit D&O
- Property Managers
- Technology, Media E&O
- Architects, Engs & Construction
- Assisted & Independent Living Facilities, Skilled & Intermediate Care Facilities, Retirement Apartments & Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Bonding Insurance
- Builders Risk/Cost of Construction Insurance
- Child Care Business Insurance
- General Liability Insurance For Business
- Umbrella Insurance For Business
- Contractors, All License Classes Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Fidelity & Crime Policies
- Pollution Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Policies
- Property/Inland Marine Coverage
- Night Club And Bar Insurance
- Roofing Company Insurance
- Start-Up Insurance Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Professional liability insurance is necessary for a number of business owners, where the failure of the persons with the organization to effectively provide a service can open the corporation to legal action. Anytime a service is rendered in Arizona, professional liability exists. This will cover insurance for Event Planners, Web Developers, Property Managers, Community Associations, Media, Management Consultants and many more services in Scottsdale, Tempe, Cave Creek, and any other city in Arizona.
To help you decrease your insurance risk factor, it is possible to utilize a selection of preventive steps, including drug testing, certifications and training, good project management, and team coordination, which can limit your liability. Lowered claims can lead to a more affordable premium, and, additionally, the savings can be quite substantial with known loss experience and years of no claims or minor claims.
We invite you to contact us if you have any questions.